Yumin is so physically unfit.
Mentally unfit as well, actually.
Yea the heat is coming.
The throat is sore-ing.
This stinks.
I went bowling today.
Yah.
Hm.
I still can't correct that elbow shit.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Previous Posts
- Hi.Yumin doesn't change. It's been months.And i st...
- Someone buy from me?I need the money ): I wanna ge...
- Do you like receipts?I think receipts carry a lot ...
- Well actually i am so dead tired but well i'm gonn...
- I think that..:This is a darn cool shirt. From thr...
- Haha. Okay. Vincent IS funny, REALLY!!!!And he cla...
- Okay hellooooo.I've got a mild cough &that kinda s...
- Well well. First day of orientation shit. All-righ...
- Yes i remember saying JC'S FOR ME, but opinions do...
- sometimes its so hard to hold it all inside.we can...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home